Me, at my humble abode

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 § 0

Setelah 36 jam tidak pulang kerumah, here i am. At my mom's cozy bed, in front of the TV, which is my favorite spot for the last 2 weeks. Setelah 36 jam diluar rumah dengan mood naik turun karena dihadapi dengan UTS biologi evolusi kemarin pagi, siang yg sangat panas tapi malah bersepeda, dipermainkan cuaca yg memburuk di sore hari, keluyuran nyari kodok buat pengamatan malam2 habis hujan, tadi pagi naik kereta KRL ac tapi ga dapet duduk, nungguin angkot ngetem setengah jam lebih, akhirnya sampai juga saya di rumah. Sigh. I'm so tired like you can't imagine. hihi.

After facing all of those things, i really need a refreshment. With mango yoghurt in my left hand, I turned on the tv, switched the channel to MTv, or [V]. There was Pink, followed by FOB, and Kanye and Yael and Duffy and the band i don't know the name and Ne Yo and many others. I feel much better now. Yeah, music is the very best remedy, the good one is what i need.

p.s.: Barack Obama wons the US election. Wow, great. Congratulations.

~~~

original post

What's this?

You are currently reading Me, at my humble abode at Morning Report by Kirana.

meta

§ Leave a Reply